Modular Merchant: Shopping Cart Software

Shopping Cart Software Service

Advanced SearchAdvanced Search RegisterRegister ProfileProfile FAQFAQ MemberlistMemberlist Log inLog in
USPS Integration with my Shopping Cart?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Modular Merchant Forum Index -> 3rd Party Service Integration

anchal1008

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2009 07:07am    Post subject: USPS Integration with my Shopping Cart? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am designing an e-commerce website related to indian handicrafts sale. and payment gateway integration for paypal/ credit card payments and after that i want to integrate USPS shipping service to my shopping Cart so that i can add shipping charge for each product.

Can any body tell ,how can i integrate USPS(United States postal Service) Shipping System to my Shopping Cart????

Eagerly waiting to reply!!

Thanks,

bavery261

Modular Merchant: Development

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2009 09:44am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Quote:
...how can i integrate USPS(United States postal Service) Shipping System to my Shopping Cart????

The Modular Merchant software is integrated with USPS out of the box, with built-in integration tools for your store. It is possible to use your own USPS account within your store or you may use the basic account that comes with the software. To view the different USPS shipping methods that are available in the store, please do the following:

View Available USPS Shipping Methods
1. From the Administration area, please go to [Navigation Menu > Orders > Search Ship Methods].
2. This will display a list of all the pre-build shipping methods. All of the USPS shipping methods available will be named according to their service, and will also have the USPS logo associated with the shipping method.
3. To make any of these shipping methods usable from the storefront, click on the red "X" to make the shipping method active. Select each shipping method you with to be usable from the storefront.
Note: A USPS account is not required in order to take advantage of the USPS integration with the store, a default USPS account is already active in the store and can be used right away.

Enter your own USPS account number into the store
1. From the Administration area, please go to [Navigation Menu > Modules > 3rd Party Integration > USPS Shipping Tools]
2. Click "No" for the Try using the built-in USPS account to get real-time USPS shipping rates. option.
3. Enter your USPS Account User Name and Account Password.
4. Click Update Options when finished.

For additional information about the various shipping methods available, please refer to the Administrator's Manual: http://www.modularmerchant.com/docs/Admin_Manual.pdf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Modular Merchant Forum Index -> 3rd Party Service Integration All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1